Converse CONS One Star Pro Suede
In 1974, Converse released a low-top, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star with a single star on one side: the One Star sneaker. The design was re-released in the early 1990s. Thanks to the improved performance, the shoe became popular in the skate world. Nowadays, the One Star Pro provides better boardfeel and shock protection thanks to a CONS outsole with grippy rubber and a preformed CX insole. The low profile offers complete flexibility and the suede upper with rubber on the back is durable.
- Low-top skate shoe with suede upper and rubber reinforcements
- Poly/cotton laces for durability
- CX foam insole for impact protection
- CONS outsole with grippy rubber
- Iconic One Star.
Shipping and Handeling
- Free Shipping in the Netherlands on orders above €50
- Order before 16:00 is next day delivery
- Average delivery times 1-2 business days
- Track and trace provided
- Read more on shipping and handeling